Monday, January 16, 2012

Feeling Love

For the first time in my life I can actually feel Love; unconditional Love of God, just as it is in being in the presence of the Lord! How could I give out something I've never truly known or felt? The difference now, I actually feel it.  I feel love, I feel passion, I feel encouragement, I feel life and I can't stop eating of the sweet fruit of the Lord! I can see Him completely intertwined in it all, in absolutely every area even those that are clouded--I feel the beams of light shining and the warm rays beating a balm of gladness into my very soul. Now because I know it and I feel it, and I know what true Love is, I can give it away to the very One who gave me the gift of love anyway. Unconditional...hmmm... I'm gaining so much revelation on the written words of patients and kindness, protecting and trustful, hopeful, persevering...and never failing! Its medicating and permeating my very being! Thank you Lord for Love. Thank you Lord for your precious gift. You pour it so freely upon me though I don't even deserve it. But...I can't stop but give it back to you because you first Loved me. I'm a piece of your heart, and You are mine! If it weren't for love how would I know you. For it is not a resounding gong just making noise. I see it, I feel it, and I know it. Thank you for love, YOU ARE LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment