Thursday, January 19, 2012

This is my prayer...say it with me and become a NEW YOU!

(This I inquired on the 18th day of October 2009...and He is still responding!)



Lord, do not deny me! In you I rejoice! Forgive me Lord for my selfish ways and impure motives. I trust in you oh God.  I want to be FREE! Free from those things that keep me from experiencing the fullness that I could have in You.  I want to know, my Lord, The goodness of fresh fruit, and be BOUND FOR GLORY.  I no longer desire to be bound by fear. I want a victory in you. Give me a new sound. I thank you Father, for the life you give. And I thank you for the BLESSINGS I have in you. I thank You and praise You for who You ARE and for the promises you have given to the GENERATIONS. Lord, Refresh me. I ask you Father, for a FRESH NEW dose of YOU! Fill my cup again Lord, I'm thirsty. RECHARGE me in this new day. I thank you for saving me Lord and giving me new Life! I want the fullness of Bliss (joy) in You! I want to dance with you Father, and be completely free. I want NO HEADACHES, I just want You! Amen!


"There is blessing in pressing!"
-Love, God!



(The Post "Enter into Your Healing Daughter..." was the response to this particular prayer which he gave me not too long later...)

1 comment:

  1. By the way, This prayer actually looks almost exactly like this in my journal because I actually "scrapbooked" this into my journal with magazine cut outs of word phrases that I liked!!!!

    ReplyDelete